Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's III: Random thoughts of bookishness

April 23, 2016 -- Competing again in another Dewey's 24-hour Bookathon, with the goal of chopping down my TBR somewhat. My physical books have not been getting read as much as my e- books these days, so that's what I'm focusing on. I had my sister select 6 books from the Jar of Random Book Choices, and they are:

Aaronovitch, Ben. Midnight Riot.
Bardugo, Leigh. Shadow and Bone.
Chaucer. The Canterbury Tales.
Cooper, Susan. The Dark is Rising.
DuHigg, Charles. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and in Business.
Scalzi, John. Agent to the Stars.

I also have an assortment of books that are out from the library. These include:

Arnett, Mindee. Avalon.
Barnett, David. Gideon Smith and the Mechanical Girl.
Benson, Amber. Cat's Claw.
Bestler, Alfred. The Stars My Destination.
Black, Holly. The Coldest Girl in Cold Town.
Bray, Libba. Beauty Queens.
Spencer-Fleming, Julia. One Was a Soldier.
Wilson, Kevin. The Family Fang.

Like to get these all read before their next due date, on the 6th of May. We'll see how it goes. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment